Glofox is an exciting, fast paced SaaS company, servicing gym and fitness studio owners across more than 20 countries. The 35 strong team is growing rapidly from our Dublin base, with no sign of slowing down. Our mission is to help fitness entrepreneurs win by providing innovative software and Mobile Apps. Our Apps are using by Gym and Studio Members on a daily basis to book and pay for services.
We are looking for QA (Quality Assurance) testers to join our Product and Development team. Main duties are to ensure our products being developed meet specified requirements. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth startup in a niche but expanding technology space. Our vision is to leverage technology to build solutions that help improve the fitness and wellness of people globally. To do this we are providing business owners with the tools required to grow and succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining that journey.
- Some testing experience is required but most important is a willingness to learn and displaying and bringing the right attitude
- Documentation of test analysis, bug reports and test scripts
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to develop test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from requirements
- Identifying and testing basic function and edge cases
- Experience of developing automated test suites
- Experience of agile development methodologies – scrum, kanban, et al
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at a fast-growing startup in an attractive space
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Free fruit and free gym classes
- Ability to enable fitness entrepreneurs improve the health of people worldwide
Education & Professional Accreditations
- Ideally studying or recently completed degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.