GlobeTech is an IT service business delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets. We recruit across 40 languages worldwide with offices in Cork, London, Paris, Austin and Cupertino and over 480 staff members worldwide. GlobeTech manages the complete project from defining the requirements, sourcing the resources and building the team either as an onsite or outsourced operation with excellence built into all aspects of what we do.
Our European International Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client’s software products for the EMEIA market.
We are looking for a highly motivated Localisation QA Engineers with interpersonal and foreign language skills. You will be responsible for the quality of the end to end user experience with a focus on Natural Language Processing. We are looking for a QA Engineer with client- server testing background who is highly motivated to deliver high quality products. Every individual on our team makes a clear difference to the product. Your primary responsibility is to focus on the international aspects of voice recognition software to ensure an amazing product. This position is based in Cork, Ireland.
Duties May Include
- Hands on testing of the product.
- Investigating and scoping out software bugs.
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage for various test cases.
- Contributing to test automation efforts.
- Interact with localization engineers to ensure accuracy is preserved across language.
- Escalating key quality issues and driving to resolution.
- Any other dutues as required
- Excellent vocabulary and command of spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience building and/or scripting test automation.
- Experience working with large scale client + server software features.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm with a vibrant company culture where you will receive incredible exposure to the latest technologies. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer.