Acting on behalf of our healthcare client the Account Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive experience for client’s regional customers (distributors, hospitals & clinics). The role will partner closely with the clients internal regional Commercial teams, Operations, supply chain, quality, global trade, IT, Finance and Order-to-Cash to ensure that customers receive the right product at the right time, at the right price, and following the appropriate customer and freight / documentation requirements. The role is responsible to establish long-term relations with the client’s partners throughout the assigned region and maintaining the processes critical to accurately and efficiently manage the client business on their behalf.
- The Account Manager is responsible for working with the Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager to ensure all aspects of the account are managed effectively.
- This role is heavily integrated with the client operations and the role is based on the client site in south county Dublin.
- The Account Manager will act as the main point of contact on a day today basis and the duties include
- Daily processing of orders and shipment preparation, including shipping documentation
- Responding to email requests & queries, and telephone contact
- Resolving order, shipping, returns, credits & invoice queries
- Maintaining and updating files on individual accounts
- Reviewing daily reports for customer allocations, back-orders, financials
- Dealing with stock orders and order release
- Internal and external reporting * Responsible for ensuring all customer queries and issues are answered in a timely manner.
- Establish productive working relationships with commercial team, OTC provider and other client functions required to provide consistent, quality customer experience.
- Communicate effectively to keep all stakeholders aligned on key priorities – client stakeholders.
- Identify & highlight changing needs of customer base and work toward continuous improvement of the customer experience and internal efficiencies.
- To build a proactive, positive relationship with the assigned distributor.
- You will comply with Internal Policies & Procedures and with our ISO certification requirements, specifically ISO 9001; ISO 14001 & ISO 27001.
- To develop and sustain a professional working relationship with all departments within Arvato & the client operations.
- Based on your current job role, or any role assigned to you by your manager, you will have access to the Arvato and the customer data that is relevant for the completion of your role. You are not entitled to access, or seek to access, Arvato or customer data that is not directly associated with your job role. You must treat customer data in line with our Data Classification processes but if in doubt you should default to treat all customer data as private & confidential. You must comply with all Security & IT Policies in relation to the protection of customer data
- You will be required to be flexible in this role and must be prepared to perform other tasks and undertake additional duties in any area of the business as determined by Management. These tasks may be outside your normal work area
- Fluent in Russian or Fluent English
- Recognised third level qualification in International Business Management / Business / Logistics or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-3 years related experience
- Business to Business relationship building skills
- Systems knowledge – SAP or equivalent and strong PC skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Demonstrated passion for customer experience
- Ability to travel as needed in the start-up phase
- Demonstrated understanding of full end-to-end supply chain processes
- Customer Focus
- Time, Tasks & Results
- Forward thinking
- Change & Continuous Improvement
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Experience in a an account management/interface role between clients & operations
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Experience in a Supply Chain role
- Experience of working on a client site
- French speaking would also be desirable
Job Type: Permanent
- Account Management: 3 years