Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities we're just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible leading a team of Account Managers who help clients get the best results from their marketing campaigns on Facebook through consultation, education, optimization, and support. In addition to developing a high-performing team, this position will be responsible for working with other teams across Facebook to create and grow programs focused on improving the Facebook experience for our clients.
- Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members; a passion for growing revenue through rigorous account planning and consultative sales techniques; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics.
- Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and have a passion for helping others achieve results. T
- his position is full-time and located in our EMEA HQ, Dublin.
- Lead a high-performing team of 4 - 6 Account Managers & Partner Managers
- Coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Become an expert in Facebooks solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Identify actionable insights to improve client results and team strategy
- Develop and implement global programs to improve the client experience
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience
- A passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong critical-thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- 1+ years of experience managing and leading a team (preferred)
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in English & additional languages such as, Polish or Russian preferred