The primary role of the P2P Exception Handling Analyst is to support the accurate and timely processing of P2P invoices as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P invoices by trouble-shooting problems/issues with invoices.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for P2P invoice related queries including providing Tier 2 support for BPO P2P activities
- Review & drive key metrics as well as communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met. This includes analysing monthly BPO metrics and liaising with BPO counterparts as needed to investigate and remediate root causes
- Effectively coach & mentor the Exception Handling Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P invoicing process
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient invoice processing
- Support the overall P2P Exception Handling team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 500 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information and more to come on stream across 2018 and 2019.
This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility will extend our overall capacity to in excess of 1000 employees where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees - Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of invoice processing & delivery of key change initiatives on invoice processing
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal finance business partners or all levels as well as external Business Process Outsource org team members
Europe; Middle East; Africa