The role of an iNext Analyst is to support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European affiliates.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all employee expense related queries, both from a policy & system perspective
- Develop an expert level of technical and business knowledge of Concur expenses system. Escalate and coordinate the resolution of technical Concur issues with appropriate IT teams.
- Resolve all Tier 2 iNext & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams
- Provide support to the iNext Agents as they resolve Tier 1 queries
- Complete the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates, with particular focus on the resolution of audit findings as well as the presentation of rationalised audit results to the affiliate controllers.
- Prepare Credit Card account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology
- Review key iNext & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional iNext & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall iNext team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, to build effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners.
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of your affiliate’s business.
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture.
- Actively work with the core team members & global/regional iNext team to drive improvements for processes
The Global Business Solutions (GBS) Center at Cork was established in July 2010 to provide financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, General Accounting and Global Travel and Meeting services. Since then, the scope of GBS Cork has expanded outside of Finance and into other Business Service functions (Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information Services, Global Customer Operations). The current headcount is circa 500 multi-lingual employees and was awarded CIMA International Shared Service Centre of the Year in 2013 and 2014 & 2017, with particular credit to Employee Engagement.
- 2 years’ experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Tax Professional, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable financial policies, process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support affiliates on all local tax authority or regulatory expense audits
Europe; Middle East; Africa
Cork GBS - Little Island