Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a GraduateSoftware Engineer on our Global Test and New Product Introduction Engineering (GT&NPIE) team in Cork.
Each member of the GT&NPIE team is encouraged to express their creativity for problem solving and contribute to both technique and features of the product. The team is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated and ambitious team player to build and deliver a best of breed software stack to our customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide software solutions to challenging problems of varied scope & complexity.
- Follow standard software engineering practices under the direction of others and independently.
- Complete tasks & assignments with direction. Use tools appropriately with technical guidance.
- Team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven, self-motivated, self-starter, innovative
EXPERIENCE IN THE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Knowledge of MS SQL and Visual Studio
- SCRUM or Project Management Methodology
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.