Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a HR Operations Manager on our HR team in Limerick, Ireland.
Business change, leadership succession planning, effective team member relations – all are key issues in a forward-thinking business such as Dell. Our Human Resources Teams are at the heart of it all, playing an integral role in the organization. We lead the planning and implementation of high-value, quality human resources programs, practices and procedures for people at all levels. We’re also trusted to advise company leaders on team member policy and programs, recommending decisions in line with the company’s strategic direction.
This Manager role is part of the EMEA HR Operations management team supporting HR Operations across EMEA. Leading a team of 10-15 team members, you would be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the HR Operations Service catalogue, while ensuring best in class support for all team members as they move through the employee life cycle at Dell.
- Manages all activities involved in supporting the HR Operations service catalogue. Manages the integration of complex business factors, through systems, processes and procedures, to build HR Operations strategies that lead to achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a quality experience from HR Operations for all team members. Develops new techniques to support innovative solutions.
- Responsible for delivering on all HR Operations metrics and for all the service catalogue supported
- Aligns operational plan with functional HR Operations strategy and approach
- Manages, coordinates and drives projects to launch new initiatives or enhance existing processes
- Provides guidance, coaching, positive feedback and constructive input and motivation to team.
- Fosters a culture within team that promotes, recognizes and rewards continuous-improvement, best practice sharing and “outside the box” thinking
- Essential Requirements
7-8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Proven leadership in projects and dealing with larger teams. Prior experience coaching and managing the performance of others. Strong process, prioritization and project management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously Strong analytical skills and capabilities around using insight to make informed decisions often within a tight deadline Eye for detail, passionate about tools and systems (CRM) and able to tell a story using data Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to motivate and inspire team to deliver high quality work Skilled collaborator who is at ease strategizing and sharing knowledge with colleagues
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: Taking Applications Today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.