We have an unrivalled opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Support Advisor to work with our EMEA ProSupport Enterprise Expert Centre staff, offering the highest level of technical support and remote advisory services to Dell’s Enterprise customer base on high-end/high value-add enterprise solutions/technologies including messaging, back-up/recovery & archiving, virtualisation, operating systems, networks & security and databases. This opportunity offers you a high level of exposure to a large enterprise client base and the associated enterprise solutions and technologies.
As part of the Solutions Team supporting Fluid FS and future platforms such as ME, you will be responsible for the overall Customer Experience (CE) of Dell's Enterprise customers.
- Delivering phone, web and e-mail based resolution for advanced software customer escalations through troubleshooting, research, environment replication & identification of workarounds.
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution while keeping the customer informed throughout life of the incident (s)
- Working with SMEs to address customer issues and queries.
- Attending required technical training sessions and making effective use of assigned lab time while securing relevant industry certifications.
- Coordinating resources to resolve technical issues.
Experience of enterprise level networking and virtualization support, particularly within large data centre environments.
Any of the industry certifications as listed below.
- Advanced knowledge of two or more of the following: of Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, SMB & NFS Protocols, Linux Files Systems, and iSCSI & FC Networking.
- Advanced Knowledge of Storage hardware (including Fibre channel, ISCSI, FCoE, basic knowledge of HPCC and Infiniband, etc.)
- Advanced Knowledge of at least two of the following: Red Hat Enterprise Linux or SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Dell EMC or Cisco Networking.
- Advanced Knowledge of networking (including WAN topology, mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments, DNS/WINS/DHCP, firewall solutions)
- Professional Networking (FC and iSCSI) Certification required e.g. BCFP or CCNP in addition to Professional certification in Linux and/or Active Directory.
- Proven track record in troubleshooting complex solutions and Hands-on experience with troubleshooting complex network infrastructures
- Practical knowledge of network and storage area network performance optimization
- English Fluent, French an advantage
- Significant telephone etiquette skills.
- Experienced in resolving issues effecting customer satisfaction.
- Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and high stress/pressure environments.
- Winning together, a strong collaborative team player.
- A strong customer-first focus
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.