Are you interested in modern society and international affairs? Do you like working with social media and do you want to make a difference? The leading social media giant is now seeking employees who are fluent in Russian to join their dynamic and multicultural content review team here in beautiful Dublin. No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
You will need a STAMP 4 VISA or a European citizenship to apply for this position.
Your Daily Responsibilities Will Include
- Process and review accounts and content that has been flagged for potential violations of the company's policies.
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in your work and an ability to ramp up quickly.
- The role requires a STAMP 4 VISA or an European citizenship (the company does NOT provide this)
- Good knowledge of the internet and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why should you avail of this opportunity?
Work hours: EITHER day shift 9am-5.30pm OR evening shift 6pm-1am.
Salary: €27000 basic + 25% bonus for evening work.
Location: East of Dublin
Benefits: Healthcare, free meals and free shuttle bus.
If you want to hear more, or do you want to apply, send your CV to: Cecilie.firstname.lastname@example.org