Are you a talented Senior .NET Developer who wants to be Technical .NET Team Lead? This fantastic job opportunity has become available in one of the best .NET teams in Dublin.
In this role you will be coding 50% of the time with the remainder spent doing technical .NET team management - Planning, Designing, Architecture, Code Reviews, Hiring and developing your teams technical ability through practical knowledge share and using tools like Pularsight.
What is a key factor in this role is that you like people and technology! You want to have and enhance a happy high performing .NET team. The team you are inheriting consists of 7 team members who are excellent. They are passionate about technology, smart and care about creating great code. Over the coming years they want to develop their own careers they will need your help and assistance to do this. This role is a great opportunity for a Senior Developer to set up to the next stage in their career working with a great bunch of friendly and easy going people.
This company uses the latest technologies. This gives you a great opportunity to up-skill your own technical expertise in areas like Azure, .NET Core, Angular 2/4 and Microservices. You will be mentored and helped to feel comfortable leading a high-performance development team in a fast paced, flexible environment with a variety of new and ongoing projects. You will work on designing and developing market-leading products. Be supporting, updating and migrating existing solutions critical to the business and guiding your evolution by bringing the technology up to date using cutting-edge frameworks, tools and principles.
- +5 yrs developing web applications using a combination of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC 5
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS
- Demonstrate good people skills with the ability to influence technical discussions
- Ability to lead conversations with internal and external customers to better understand requirements and prioritise tasks
- In depth knowledge of HTTP, WCF, REST, JSON, SOAP
- Design patterns, solutions architecture best practices
- Experience using TFS and Git source control systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with .NET Core, Typescript Angular 2/4
- Azure components - virtual machines, cloud services, web apps, web jobs, traffic manager, SQL Azure
- Working knowledge of Azure service fabric, Azure service bus, Azure queues
- Knowledge of architecture based on microservices