Overview of Responsibilities:
- Manage the P2P process; vendor creation and management, PO creation and maintenance.
- Tracking budget vs POs created to ensure an appropriate split of the budget across sites.
- Issue resolution related to rejected invoices
- Vendor follow up where invoices have not been received
- Understand and comply with procurement, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role / P2P function
- Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English with additional languages an advantage (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Polish)
- Experience within a compliance-driven environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org