- Responsible for providing support for Coinbase Institutional products (including Prime and Custody) and serving as a domain expert for a particular scope of work or product across multiple channels.
- Provide on-call coverage and serve as an escalation point for hi-priority requests or complex investigations.
- Communicate through phone, email and video calls with internal stakeholders and external clients in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies and tools by working with internal support teams, sales, client services, engineering, and product teams.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of metrics and dashboards to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work in a defined shift (6:00 - 15:00 GMT or 9:00 - 18:00 GMT) and participate in an on-call rotation, as required by the business.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Experience with compliance, hi-priority support, payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and Institutional clients.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need)
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian or another language.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or CX.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.