Clio is one of the fastest-growing technology startups in Canada, consistently included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and has been named as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2016 by Waterstone Human Capital. Clio’s mission is “to transform the practice of law, for good” and we are a cloud-based practice management solution for lawyers that makes their lives simpler and helps them build a better practice.
We’re seeking a Sr. Product Manager who is ready for a high impact leadership opportunity, one that spans across all departments in Clio. Not only will you be learning something new every day, you’ll be working with a great team that traces its roots to places like Amazon, Expedia as well as a number of fast moving, scrappy startups. You are a veteran with a stack of successes (and some failures) on your resume, a big toolkit that includes a range of approaches to a problem, and an ability to mentor and train others. You are the type that is as comfortable conducting deep dives into specific problem spaces as you are pitching executives and stakeholders on product strategy. You’ve also got a passion for understanding customers and have the skills to translate that into persuasive stories that inspire.
- Be the owner of an exciting product portfolio that will allow you to have a big impact on how lawyers practice law and make legal services more accessible.
- Be a key owner of developing our Product Management processes and be a major influencer in effecting change at Clio.
- Connect with internal and external customers to gather feedback that will drive your product strategy and roadmap.
- Balance the qualitative with the quantitative by using data to support and guide your decision making.
- Understand the trends and disruptive impact of technology and invent on behalf of our customers to keep them ahead of the curve.
- Work across Clio departments (Development, Design, Marketing, Sales, Support etc) to ship and launch products that customers love. Own your portfolio and run it like your own business.
You should have:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio of successes (and failures) to show. Experience not just shipping product but launching and iterating on solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrated the ability to see the impact of industry trends in your space and apply it to your solutions.
- A philosophy around what great product management is. Tell us who your role model PMs are.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with software development and design teams.
- Multiple methodologies to solving problems such as prioritization, buy vs build, and organizational structures.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the year.
You may have:
- A university degree.
- Experience giving back to the PM community.
- Experience working on software infrastructure projects.
- Experience as a people manager.
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan supportive of all ranges of people, and the opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
We value excellence, transparency, initiative and offer a work culture and environment that Clio staff rave about! Career movement, advancement, and growth opportunities are around every corner. If you want to accelerate your career and maybe even try things you never dreamed of, Clio is the place for you!
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates authorized to work in Canada or Ireland to apply.