As a Principal Cloud Success Manager, you will work with the growing number of Citrix Cloud Enterprise Clients to manage the customer and/or partner relationship through their entire Citrix Cloud Customer Lifecycle. Cloud Success Managers act as an advisor for product and strategic decisions. In this role, you will plan, manage and execute communication and training programs that directly support the ongoing success and adoption of the Citrix Cloud services.
You will provide thought leadership and actionable recommendations to ensure customers take full advantage of the Citrix Cloud service portfolio and product capabilities. You will understand that building customer/partner relationships is both an art and a science, leveraging industry-proven product adoption methodologies to influence and drive behaviour change.
- Build relationships with Enterprise Customers in order to help them with their journey into the Cloud.
- Understand customer’s business strategies and apply the proven Customer Success methodology to lead them through all phases of the implementation journey
- Facilitate relationships between business and technical teams, identifying business drivers and processes, understanding user-centric design, and providing technical expertise related to Citrix products and the customer's technology environment
- Responsible for contributing directly to Citrix product line and delivering on key organizational metrics
- Analyze and assess complex processes and systems of customer's business to ensure solution will meet the needs of the end users
- Lead stakeholder engagement and organizational readiness program, leadership alignment, change impact analysis, education, communications, product adoption, and active use
- Advise customers on business process enhancements based on best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/post-sale engagement plan
- Create customer adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on defined business use cases
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience in Customer Success management with a proven record of successful delivery of SaaS customer implementations and/or similar account management role.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentations and written documents
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and take on challenges, and proactively solve problems to successfully deliver projects
- Fluent in English and additional European languages are a plus
Project Mgmt (Client Services)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.