ICG Operations is seeking a Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst to research, prepare and complete the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) due diligence records for its UK client base.
The candidate will be a member of a dedicated team focused on the KYC required by Citi on its Tier 1 Institutions clients.
The team is responsible for the timely completion of KYC records in assigned portfolio, including “renewal”, “onboardings” and “event driven review” of records, and managing the population in regard to any expired records
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Customer Acquisition Due Diligence where required
- Work with the Business Support Unit to assess documentation requirements for client legal entities and jurisdictions
- Interact with clients to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation where escalations from BSU 2.0 are raised
- Undertake KYC activities for the on-boarding of new clients, working closely with the BSU to ensure timely on-boarding and reduction of touch points
- Close liaison with BSU 2.0 Specialist to ensure all Country records are remediated in a timely manner
- Act as KYCO for approval of KYC records for UK on behalf of Coverage Business
- Assist Coverage team with all KYC related activities (NCOF, NAOF, Credit Only, Client On-boarding, etc)
- Review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients
- Liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy;
- Liaise with Sales Account Managers to ascertain information on the purpose of client accounts, transaction volumes etc.
- Interact with clients, parent account bankers, subsidiary bankers and product partners on AML and KYC-related issues
- Work closely with AML Analyst Hub and Client Services units on Additional Information Requests (AIRs)
- Support the wider EMEA KA team with projects which help the organization meet its regulatory deliverables
- Extensive experience and knowledge of AML and KYC for Corporate Clients
- Extensive years of professional work experience, preferably in Financial Services;
- Client Service experience and/or Front Office experience preferred
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Citi and Citi KYC systems an advantage but not essential
- Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Attention to detail with strong follow-up and good judgment
- “Owner/Completer” approach
- Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player, able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects.
- English Fluency (written & spoken) is essential
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.