The Lead Service Analyst will be responsible for proactively working with key internal relationships to provide support to the Corporate team. This includes completing client reviews, quality reviews, CSO performance reviews as well as daily, weekly and monthly dept metrics. This individual will be responsible for monitoring controls, risks, breaches across the dept. and working with SMs and TLs on proactive initiatives.
This role has a dual reporting line with Program Lead responsibility for the Payments and Receivables EMEA Program. This individual will be responsible for ownership and coordination of the full suite of workstreams involved in this Program.
The core Operations processes in Dublin include Securities and Investor Services, Treasury and Trade Services and Banking. Operations is a vital business function in Dublin which handles over 96 million transactions each year across almost 100 markets, servicing over 20 countries.
Key Responsibilities (may include some of the following):
- Be accountable for all aspects of delivery and monitoring of the key performance measures that determine our delivery effectiveness.
- Establish, provide input and track operational metrics and service level requirements to achieve business goals. Drive metrics and participate in communication sessions with all constituents.
- Be the advocate and impetus for process improvements inside of Citi and with clients.
- Proactively identify issues and trends through the review of MIS
- Root cause analysis and proactively working with teams to address any issues / trends highlighted
- Effectively liaise with other Client Service teams and departments to resolve issues, share knowledge and drive process improvements.
- Engage Citi business-partners in a team effort to focus on issues and opportunities that further differentiate us in the view of our Clients as an excellent service provider.
- Ensure adequate understanding and adherence to the ISO Quality System procedures as they apply to the unit and the DSC in general. Continuous testing and monitoring against ISO standards.
- Continually review team / Department MIS to identify opportunities for process improvement or increase client satisfaction.
- Support SM’s with compiling team communication on 'Who's Who' to increase awareness of RandR's outside of teams, and ensuring that Product/Coverage etc are only brought into queries when required
- Work closely with all team members within immediate team, and across all teams in Department to achieve common goals, to optimise our service to our clients
- Realise efficiencies through process improvements in each team, and at each level
- Be innovative through reviews of processes within each team, ensuring all tools are optimised
- Regular client volumes analysis, objective departmental view on performance
- Support implementation of client profiling scheme and intensity model
- Participate in CAR and VOC processes for department, ensuring engagement for all stakeholders to increase client satisfaction
- Provide support for Corporate Client base into Client Experience projects
- Driving the EMEA Stars program – using strong leadership and influencing skills to implement STaRS usage across the EMEA region.
- Act as the controls lead for the Corporate Department – MCA representative, COB coordinator, lead on any audit asks.
- Act as the lead for the PandR EMEA program.
- Provide full project goverance for the PandR Program, hosting regular meetings with stream leads / sponsors, preparing and presenting updates to seniors (PandR update; Expense Manco update)
- Creating a metrics dashboard for EMEA PandR
- Project management experience and exposure
- Business analysis experience and exposure
- Leadership development
- An opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge of operational processes
- Unquestionable ethics, personal integrity, an understanding of implications of decisions and client confidentiality
- Commitment to excellence
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in presenting to senior audiences essential (Director/Managing Director level)
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven, strong focus on controls
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to influence others
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) at all organisational levels
- Good knowledge of the language of the country you have applied for as well as fluent English.
- Ability to work efficiently within team environments and as an individual contributor.
- Ability to efficiently plan and organise own workload
- Ability to learn new software applications rapidly
- Customer service focus and ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
Motivation and Knowledge
- Personal Motivation
- Career Focus
- Business Specific Knowledge
- Commercial Awareness
- Influencing and Persuasiveness
Thought and Delivery
- Decision Making and Judgment
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Innovation and Creativity
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.