As a Senior Client Service Representative - Fund Accounting, you will use your knowledge of financial products and technical fund accounting skills to resolve of client inquiries ensuring exceptional levels of client service are met. You will oversee the mutual fund accounting activities of several large, complex funds and/or a group of funds. You will review daily Net Asset Values and assist the supervisors in preparing and reviewing various month-end and year-end reports.
- Proactively respond to client inquiries on a daily basis.
- Work effectively with internal departments to prioritize client requests, deliverables and issue resolution.
- Oversee the accuracy of accounting records of commingled asset portfolios
- Complete non-straight through processing items requiring research and/or client contact, ensuring transactions are processed correctly.
- Analyze the processing of security and cash transactions for quality and escalate discrepancies based upon predetermined tolerances.
- Perform review and reconciliation of daily transactions, ensuring accurate calculation of Net Asset Value.
- Ensure daily, accurate, and timely valuation of all assets within assigned portfolios.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly accounting proof packages.
- Participate in projects including the coordination of audits and risk reviews.
- Assist senior team members in the preparation and implementation of client conversions.
- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products.
We are looking for someone who is committed to using their deep level of expertise in fund accounting and financial products to deliver outstanding client service to our clients. You should be eager to continue to learn, highly team oriented, committed to operating in the best interests of the company and the team and passionate about what you do. You will need to be experienced in daily mutual fund accounting activities and have a strong understanding of portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies.
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will find collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, to take on new challenges, to maximize your potential and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program, which emphasizes good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately, we want to provide you with a position which, at the same time, is both rewarding and allows for a balanced professional and personal experience at every stage of your career. We, here at BBH, focuses on more than just the financial and business thrive. Through our BBH Cares program we offer volunteering opportunities giving you the opportunity to give back to your community and to help transform the lives of others.