Are you seeking employment which allows you to use your fluent language skills whilst working with two of the world’s largest organizations? BarryCorp is looking for Client Support Agents to join a project working with a leading organization within the internet and technology field. This is an amazing opportunity for starting your career while working in the vibrant city of Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland.
This role is to provide support to customers of one of the largest social media organisations. After completion of a thorough training plan, you will be responsible for ensuring maximum client satisfaction for all users and reaching resolutions to customer queries and issues.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Fluency within Hindi, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, Nordic, German, Finnish, Dutch language (and English)
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in B2C customer support (chat, voice, email)
- Able to display active listening skills, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
- Must be able to understand complex and sometimes technical concepts, and relate them to our users in an easily understandable way
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt process changes
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Customer service mindset. Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first. Ability to empathize and relate to users is key to this role
- Tech-savvy, should be regular user of a number of media platforms
- Demonstrating speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Does this sound interesting?
- Please send your CV to email@example.com