Our Dublin office has an opening as a Senior Operations Analyst to provide Offshore Trade Support for the dynamic, growing CAS area.
The GWIM (Global Wealth & Investment Management) Investment Solutions and Client On-boarding Services group is seeking to expand its Dublin Operation through FDS Financial Data Services Limited. Client Account Services is the largest department within the Merrill Lynch Service Network (MLSN). We support a wide range of procedures, products and documents as it relates to brokerage operations for MLPF&S.
Our environment fosters teamwork, collaboration and creative/critical thinking, all of which are core values to launch a career or further an existing experience within the enterprise.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- The scope of expertise runs the full spectrum of ML brokerage accounts but you will initially start with a subset of the product/process scope when first hired. The scope will grow as you gain additional expertise and experience
- You will research information to assist internal clients as well as work on projects that will improve the overall service model
- You will approve specific new account and account maintenance documents for completeness, accuracy and being appropriate for the activity being documented
- Once you gain sufficient experience, you may also be responsible for mentoring new employees as well as providing input for quality improvements
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Educated to degree level or having equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effectively collaborating with business partners and Branch Office personnel
- Flexibility of schedule to accommodate for peak processing days and times each month
- Sound organization skills and shown ability/experience in multi-tasking in order to maintain performance during peak times. Ability to produce quality work within tight timeframes.
- Flexibility to work in an evolving environment as automation of processes and reorganization of process flows are implemented to achieve efficiencies
- Excellent applied knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of financial transaction processing
- Perform in a dedicated and strategic manner
- Private healthcare coverage
- Pension plan - 6% of base salary (we match employees contributions up to a maximum of 12%, or 15% after 15 years’ service)
- Life assurance
- Vacation 25 days (ability to flex down or up with manager approval)
- Health screen
- Group income protection
- Personal accident insurance
- As a valued member of our team you will also be eligible for a number of optional benefits including cycle to work scheme, dental cover, retail vouchers and reduced costs on selected leisure and entertainment.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.