Are you passionate about customer service? Are you Russian speaker? I am working in behalf of my client, a Software solutions provider, to cover a Customer Service Support role in Dublin, Ireland.
If you have previous experience in Technical Support/Customer Service, you have worked before over the phone, email and live chat, and you are passionate about dealing with people, this opportunity is for you!
- Answer all questions related to the company product and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower the customers with the products use.
- Work in the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Be a brand ambassador for all internal departments and help them to be successful in their roles
- Drive product change and improvement to make the company the leading support platform
- Passionate of talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- Ability to empathize.
- Team player
- Trouble shouting and ability to make decisions
- Organizational skills
Technical skills and Experience required:
- At least 1 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- Ability to replicate and document for further escalation
- Experience using social media or web-based software
- Knowledge of common help-desk/ticketing solutions
- Fluent Russian and English(additional European languages a huge plus)
- Entitlement to work full time in EU for any employer
Competitive salary for Dublin and benefits attached to the position
If you enjoy in a fun and friendly work environment, you like engaging with customers and colleagues and you are looking for a new opportunity in a Multilingual environment for a large multinational, do not hesitate and apply now or send your most recent CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org