Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Customer Relations (CR) Callback & Correspondence Advisor provides support for Apple Customers. You will take responsibility for customer recovery and retention via inbound and outbound phone calls. Administration tasks assigned and phone calls will focus on complex, occasionally sensitive, customer service and support issues. You will work well under aggressive timelines and communicate official positioning on company issues. You will develop creative solutions to complex customer problems; identifying and escalating emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues. You will find opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvement strategies. Empowered to use discernment when balancing company and customer needs. You’ll raise up questions about business procedures and complete a wide range of tasks, subject to business needs. A customer focused approach, independence, out-of-the-box thinking, and a person with a passion to solve customer issues in an efficient and effective manner, are key factors that will ensure your success in this position.
- Fluent in English and Russian. (Another European language would be an advantage).
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in resolving complex customer service issues.
- Dedicated to improving customer satisfaction and retention of Apple customers.
- Exceptional writing, editing, formatting, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Analytical skills and amazing focus on detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work under aggressive time commitments in order to meet deadlines and targets.
- Flexibility with work assignments and hours.
- Prior customer services experience and/or data analysis and reporting.
- Can relate to and communicate with all types of situations and customers (internal and external).
- Comfortable delivering presentations to Advisors, colleagues and managers as appropriate.
- Ambitious and motivated to develop in the role and add value to the business.
- Maintains a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations
You will be responsible for providing support options, total resolution, and appeasement solutions to Apple customers and AppleCare Representatives. Issue and task management approached on a case by case basis, using advanced judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills. Act as a mentor to new members of staff. Dedicated and accurate in providing feedback on procedures and support tools.
- Experience in a customer facing role, providing effective customer focused solutions and handling challenging situations.
- High level of computer literacy.