Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We're looking for eager multilingual full-time customer service professionals to join our Customer Experience team (CX) and help us provide an exceptional customer support in Dublin. If you're quick on your feet, already an expert in the ins-and-outs of the Airbnb website, and you are a "people person", then we want you here in the EMEA HQ! This team will be on the front lines working with our members every day and will provide feedback to improve the user experience.
- Proactively and independently work to meet weekly targets and goals
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer queries via phone, messaging and email in a professional manner
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately according to the workflows
- Mediate in situations between users through customized responses
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources
- Be part of the Premium Support Team contributing to various CX services
- Monitor and control numerous simultaneous tasks
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours
- Fluency in both written and verbal English and Russian
- Previous experience in a customer-oriented role is essential
- You are confident and patient over the phone with the unique ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Open to change, learn quickly and accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm and friendly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
The Extra Mile
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Early adopter of technology
- Active and passionate Airbnb user
"Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply."