The Team Leader will be responsible for the supervision, training and development of claim handlers dealing with motor claims.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling a reduced portfolio of complex auto damage claims;
- Responsible to ensure the team are on track to meet team targets
- Conducting Regular Audit Reviews;
- Delivering coaching and training to new starters and existing employees;
- Act as a point of escalation for the claims team for technical guidance and complaints.
Job Requirements :
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years motors damage handling experience together with team leader/supervisor experience;
- Previous and sound experience required with proven track record in a similar role with ability to demonstrate capabilities in managing fraudulent claims;
- The Ideal candidate will have achieved the minimum competency requirements;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing;
- Strong Negotiation Skills;
- The ability to problem solve and develop new ideas to improve working practices;
- The ability to be a self-starter and ‘hit the ground running” from the outset;
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to leading fraud initiatives and investigations;
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Packages – Excel, Word. and Outlook
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.