Affirma Consulting is looking for a dynamic, detail oriented Support Analyst to join a fun and results driven team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain corporate experience in a fun, collaborative, and growing environment! If you have excellent communication and customer service skills, love working in a high energy environment, and are looking to gain solid experience and career growth, keep reading!
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite- Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to speak to all levels of the business
- Comfortable with computers and learning new software applications
- High attention to detail with experience managing content and data in a variety of tools
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and drive tasks through completion
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success in driving problems to resolution with creative thinking
- Passion for end customer satisfaction
- Results oriented and tenacious
- Passion for process improvement with the ability to drive solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English with a preference for one or more additional languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, or French preferable)
- One of Washington State's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal) with a new office in Dublin
- Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma offers exciting projects, a relaxed culture, and a flexible work environment. Affirma provides a work environment that is based on mutual trust and accountability. The office environment is hard working, fast-paced, and fun! Our clients include the Microsoft Bing, the Seattle Art Museum, Children's Hospital, Starbucks, and many more. Affirma is a great place to grow your career by augmenting your skills and assuming new responsibilities very quickly. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work for, we invite you to contact us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €24,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
- Sandyford, County Dublin