Adobe.com caters to millions of visitors per month with very diverse needs. As a leader in web experience delivery, analytics, and testing, Adobe invests heavily in ensuring the experience our customers receive is relevant to their individual needs and keeps pace with how these needs change throughout their relationship with us.
The Senior Adobe Target Developer is a vital role within our well-established Testing and Optimisation team. Working primarily with Adobe Target & Adobe Experience Manager, the Target Developer will facilitate the build and delivery of all a/b tests and personalization activities as prescribed by our team of Test Managers in order to deliver the customer experience we strive for on Adobe.com across EMEA.
Success in this role depends heavily on the ability to work & communicate within a matrix organization, collaborating and coordinating with multiple teams locally and following processes governed by teams based in North America.
What you'll do
- Build all optimisation activities within Adobe Target according to specifications described in our Test Plan documents.
- Develop custom profile scripts to create audience segments and enable delivery of personalised experiences
- Become our local Adobe Audience Manager technical expert and collaborate with other team members to advance our usage of Adobe Experience Cloud
- Partner with the data management and analytical teams to support analytics and measurement across customised site experiences
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
- Work collaboratively with local and international teams to ensure that tasks are prioritised, coordinated, and executed in a timely manner with high visibility.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in client-side web experience
- Deep knowledge of JS, CSS, and HTML
- 3+ years working with Adobe Experience Cloud Technologies (e.g. Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics)
- 3+ years building advanced a/b tests and personalisation activities using Adobe Target
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.