We are seeking an outstanding Customer Service Delivery Manager to join our Creative Cloud Individual Support team. This role is responsible for the relationship with our outsource partners in various locations and delivering a world class support experience to our customers. This person is our partners main point of contact for day to day operations and has excellent business and communication skills. They work with partners, senior management, peers and EMEA wide stakeholders to develop and implement mutually agreeable solutions.
Adobe is a fast-paced environment and our passion for our customers’ success means we’re focused on what customers need and expect from Adobe. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer centric, looking for new and innovative ways to to enhance our customer experience.
This role reports into the Group Manager for EMEA Customers Service.
What you'll do:
- Manage the relationship and operations of service delivery vendor partners.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience through exceeding KPIs effectively.
- Deliver key customer and market insights and find innovative ways to drive improvements across the global Customer Experience team.
- Provide consistent communication between Adobe and Partners, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through negotiation and prioritization.
- Work with stakeholders to design and agree service protection strategies.
- Provide valuable input into a long-term resource plan for customer service delivery.
- Review performance and forecast accuracy and devise an action plan as necessary for the current day/week. Identify any reasons for failure of an SLA and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new ways of working with the Adobe internal teams to support best in class customer experience.
- Strive to exceed targets and empower our customers and partners.
- Some travel will be required for this role.
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years in customer service or technical support, preferably in technology or a related industry.
- Experience within complex, fast paced environments, working with EMEA languages and multiple sites.
- An expert in contact center WFM , workflow s, processes and real-time technologies .
- Proven ability to appropriately gather, integrate and interpret data then utilize a range of analytical tools to constructively challenge and test assumptions to identify improvements.
- Excellent English interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to tailor complex information to the appropriate level for an audience.
- Ability to work within a team and manage / prioritise workload effectively, managing expectations with key stakeholders.
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints .
- Proficiency in excel and reporting tools such as Tableaux.
- Cross-team coordination, project management and excellent presentation skills will be key to success.
- Degree level or higher qualification in a business related field .
- 2nd European language a plus.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Technical expertise.
- Project management experience.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age , sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.