It’s the people
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favourite thing about it, and they’ll tell you it’s the people. We have a rigorous hiring process; during the summer months at our Dublin office you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people from different nationalities who are all passionate about their language and our games!
We are currently recruiting for Russian Video Game Testers. As part of the team in Dublin you will work in our localisation department. The localisation department is where we translate all the text and audio assets which appear in the non-English versions of our video games. Our job is to adapt our video games to meet the language, culture and norms of the desired local market.
Here’s what you will be doing:
Test each project assigned to identify localisation and functional bugs.
Review language components (e.g. Text & Audio files) before integration.
Identify and document defects in a clear and concise manner using the designated bug tracking database
Complete regression/verification testing daily.
Provide ad-hoc translations.
Other duties assigned as required
The skills and experience you will need:
- Fluent language skills in Russian Language
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Must have a high school education or equilivant
- Excellent team work skills
The team you could be a part of
- Full time position, Monday – Friday 10.00 – 18.00
- A fun, friendly and welcoming environment.
- Full training in how to Test and play Video games
- Work as part of a large multicultural team with people from European, South American and Asian countries.
- And you’ll really get our attention if you have:
Previous experience in QA or a linguistic role
Enjoy playing video games on a variety of platforms including PC, Console and Mobile
An understanding of the testing process
Have or be studying language at third level
What are you waiting for all positions are full time. Contract lengths may vary from 3 - 6 months in duration. All applicants must have a valid visa for the duration of the contract.