As a Technical Web Analyst, you will work in a client-facing technical service environment supporting the DCM platform.
We support a web-based ad management system used by advertisers and agencies to run, traffic and report on their digital campaigns across websites and mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues (via email and phone) related to online advertising tools and ad-serving platforms.
- Build strong and positive relationships with the biggest Marketing Agencies and Direct Clients in the EMEA market.
- Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
- Provide guidance and consultative technical support to clients and Account Managers
- Be aware of current technical bugs/issues and provide workarounds when possible.
- Provide product, troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hires
- Maintain strong QA standards and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Experience working in a client-facing technical service environment is an advantage, preferably supporting web-based products
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English AND a second European language.
- Data analytics skills
- Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools
- Experience working in online advertising operations or relevant studies.
Join us! Be Accenture!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions— underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity