Our team is all about focusing on Partner Content and Commerce Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Emphasis on driving high customer satisfaction and resolution
- Supporting users queries in relation to paid content (movies, TV shows, paid channels)
- Troubleshooting and helping resolve video playback issues
- Process refunds for accidental and unauthorised purchases
- Customer education on supported devices, purchase processes and features
- Collaboratively sharing feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction
- Following pre-defined workflows when responding to customer inquires
- Fluency in English plus excellent native-level written and verbal communication skills in language of support, with minimum 2 years’ experience in customer support for said language (chat, voice, email) working with direct consumers (B2C)
- Incredible communicator:
- Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
- Must be able to grasp complex and sometimes technical concepts, and relate them to our users in an easily understandable way
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a friendly and easy to understand format
- Customer service mindset. Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first. Ability to empathize and relate to users is key to this role
- Internet savvy, understand the players in this space
- Digital literacy, ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Demonstrating speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt process changes
- Experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Significant attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Job Type: Contract
- visa to work in Ireland (Required)
- Russian (Required)