The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed – and remains responsible until the final tests are completed.
Working closely with the logistics, procurement and finance departments, the team has to keep the project on budget and on schedule and ensures that our rigorous safety and quality standards are met.
Construction also works closely with the Sales and Legal Departments to ensure that each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client’s specification.
The Documentation Professional (f/m) is responsible for whole as-built project documentation within the Construction Department. The aim of this function is to align requirements on the documentation which are coming from various parties with the deliverables from Vestas. The Documentation Professional (f/m) is also defining processes and improving existing ones regarding documentation. Consistency, integrity and accessibility of all data have to be guaranteed for the whole project team.
- Analyze local requirements and norms regarding documentation, define documents and content accordingly in alignment with Business Development and local Engineers, support Administrator Documentation and project team by giving information, directions and instructions
- Align with Vestas suppliers on scope of documentation to be delivered; support sourcing teams in negotiations
- Initiate, lead and participate in improvement projects
- Streamline and standardize documentation related processes and communication Construction internally but also with stakeholders and suppliers inside the entire Vestas organization or outside the organization
- Develop, document and implement documentation related processes and manuals for administrative supporting functions for mature and emerging markets as well
- Prepare projects for Movilizer solution to enable scanning of components to be installed (Site Design) and support as built documentation of installed components in ERP system (SAP)
- Active and independent support of Project Coordinator, Project Manager and Site Manager in organizing, executing and financially settling projects
- Self-dependent internal and external verbal and written communication in German and English language
- Graduated in a science- or engineering field or commercial apprenticeship with well-founded work experience
- (Russian) Degree in Standardization, Metrology and Certification would be an advantage
- Several years of professional work experience in the field of documentation
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Good command of Russian language would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, calm methodical and demonstrate good organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and be able to prioritise effectively
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
Please apply online. Primary work location is Hamburg, Germany.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 92 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 75 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 23,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.