"After more than 7 years in recruitment, I was tired of constantly prioritising employers' needs over those of a candidate. Recruitment is all about filling the role as quickly as possible by sending 5 top (maximum top 15) candidates that most closely match the requirements of the job. But there are many more than just top 5 candidates who have the ability, background, and skills to perform those duties listed in the job specification. As a matter of fact, there are thousands of bright, intelligent, driven, and accomplished Russian speaking professionals who for different reasons no one cares about".
WE CARE BECAUSE
THIS IS WHAT CAREER CONSULTING IS ALL ABOUT
It is about working with the needs of professionals, not the company. Understanding what the candidate wants, where he/she is heading and how to get there in the most efficient way. Giving feedback on what is possible and what can be unrealistic or difficult to achieve. Helping to analyse the market and evaluate all of the options the candidate has (not just those advertised by the recruitment agency). Providing the candidate with technical tools, knowledge and defining a clear plan of how to get the job they want. Being there for them every step of the way starting from the first consultation to the job offer.
WHAT MAKES US HAPPY
- Your first interview invitation after 3 months of sending applications without any response.
- The visa in your passport that you were dreaming to get for the past 8 months.
- Your email asking how to politely refuse two other job offers and accept THE ONE.
- Thank you message from you in WhatsApp saying how great you feel in your new capacity after 10 years of doing what you hated.
- The photo of you next to Big Ben after 6 months of hard work to find the job you like and relocate to the UK.